Sunday, November 7, 2010

Yum Cha At Crown Palace

Apologies for the lack of blogs here, but just because I haven't blogged here, it does not mean that :-

a)  I haven't been blogging at all because I blog at www.lingtung.com and also at www.thebestbeautyblog.com
b)  I haven't taking photos of my food because I recently acquired an iPhone 4 which is my new favourite gadget - photo quality is not excellent, but it's handy.
c)  I haven't been eating as much - hello, I love eating and believe you me, I have been eating lots of yummy food.

Okay, enough chit-chat and let's get on to one of my new favourite yum cha restaurants in Melbourne - Crown Palace in Vermont South - 495 Burwood Highway.

I shall let the photos do the talking, but I am salivating just thinking about the food there.


choi sum with oyster sauce

har gaow (= steamed prawn dumplings)

siew mai (= steamed pork dumplings)

char siu cheung fun (= roast pork flatsheet roll)

fried sesame wafer prawns

dan tat (=egg custard tarts)

century egg and pork congee (=rice porridge)


lao sa bao (= steamed runny custard filled bun)

hot steaming gooey sweet filling - mmm

I love.  I love.  I love.  Nom nom nom.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...